Promotional Staff - Casual
Do you enjoy getting out and amongst fun summer
gigs, all while representing NZME’s well-known radio
brands, and being paid for it?
WE’RE ON THE HUNT FOR THE
NEXT GENERATION OF NZME
This is a casual position over the summer period, with the
potential to lead to continued employment on a fixed term/
We want to hear from you if you are confident, reliable & outgoing, with
an interest in radio brand representation and/or events.
Duties of the role include:
• Running radio promo events (on street and at key events around Northland)
• Representing NZME’s radio brands and clients.
• Other duties include promo prep; running BBQs/Sausage Sizzles; driving branded
vehicles; interacting with clients, radio listeners and the general public.
• Be flexible: As with most casual positions, hours vary with no set amount of work from
week to week.
• Be available: You will need to be available to work some weekdays and after hours with
bulk of the activity on weekends.
• Be reliable: Reliability is essential; we look for applicants who can commit to shifts once
allocated and carry out the duties involved.
• Have a driver’s licence: As you will be driving station vehicles you will need to have a full, clean driver’s licence to drive safely and represent these brands well.
Don’t miss this opportunity! If the above sounds like you, and you would thrive in an inclusive team and an exciting work environment please email your CV to us at email@example.com