Full Time/Part Time
We are a busy well established alterations and dressmaking business in Kensington, Whangarei.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in all aspects of dressmaking as well as clothing alterations and repairs.
We aim to provide a high quality service to our customers and require our machinists to have an eye for detail ensuring delivery of the highest standards
The following skills and experience are required.
· Must possess strong sewing skills and an acute understanding of dress design and construction
· Minimum three years’ experience operating commercial industrial sewing machines, ie flat sewer, blind hemmer and overlocker.
· Speed and accuracy are important, as well as the ability to work to deadlines and be a team player
· Must speak, write and understand English
· Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please call Brenda on 027 295 2566 or email your CV or summary of your skills and experience to: email@example.com