Richardson Management Consultants Ltd.
Full Time? • Fixed Term (Two Years)
Reconnecting Northland seeks an enthusiastic and skilled individual for this exciting new communitybased role. He/she will have operational charge of a team of nine carrying out an intensive fencing and tree planting programme.
The successful applicant will be skilled and experienced in:
• Heading milestone based operational projects with tight deadlines
• Planning for productivity and success
• Managing fencing, planting, propagation,
seed collection and plant supply
• Contract management
• Working in a highly motivational team environment
• Developing skills bases within the team
• Working with a community-based model with strong environmental principles
Job documents can be sourced from Richardson Management Consultants Ltd. Completed applications must be sent by email or mail to arrive no later than 5pm on Wednesday, 26 August 2020. Address for initial contact and applications is email firstname.lastname@example.org or Richardson Management Consultants Ltd, P O Box 133, Paihia.