Full Time • Permanent
Carrington Resort is set amidst 3000 acres of rolling coastal land on Northland’s magnificent Karikari Peninsula. With a seemingly endless stretch of white sand beach, world class golf course and award winning winery, we think it’s a slice of paradise – why not join us?
We are currently accepting applications to join our existing Restaurant team as Food & Beverage Attendants and Food and Beverage Supervisors. In these positions, you will play an integral role in providing guests & visitors with friendly, efficient, five star service. We have a mix of casual and fixed term positions available so if you are looking for work over summer we would love to hear from you.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in general reception duties including answering phones, greeting guests, taking reservations, billing and processing payments
- Pride yourself on offering a first class experience every time
- Be personable, engaging and truly passionate about hospitality
- Be a true team player and strong communicator
- An ability to learn and follow procedure
- A professional, friendly and efficient customer service manner
- An understanding of minimum Health & Safety standards in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing, job specific training
- Varied duties to keep you busy
- A stunning workplace with views of the Pacific Ocean and Karikari Estate vineyards
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Phone 09 408 7222
Together, we'll get the Job Done.