Chef De Partie/Commis Chef Required
Carrington Resort sits at the heart of a luxury 3000 acre estate on the Karikari Peninsula in New Zealand’s Northland, with a seemingly endless stretch of white sand beach, world class golf course and award winning winery. This pristine region features stunning natural beauty and amazing beaches, including Matai Bay, one of the most idyllic beaches in New Zealand, just four scenic kilometres away. With a seemingly endless stretch of white sand beach, world class golf course and award winning winery, we think it's a slice of paradise - why not join us?
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie and a Commis Chef to join our existing team in our fine dining restaurant and seasonal winery café.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- The ability to deliver innovative, quality menus within budgeted guidelines.
- The skill to consistently exceed guest expectations, enabling our restaurants to be recognised as purveyors of fine cuisine.
- High standards of quality of food and presentation
- The ability to understand and follow procedures and instructions
- Well-developed communication skills developing strong working relationships with front of house and other resort departments
- Passion and dedication
Note: Applicant must be NZ citizen or NZ permanent resident. Please DO NOT apply if you are a work visa or temporary visa holder, your application will not be processed.