Barfoot & Thompson • Full Time • Whangarei
About the role:
A rare and exciting opportunity! We are currently looking for a Branch Manager for our Whangarei Branch to join the Barfoot & Thompson family. We need an individual that will enable our people to learn and grow through coaching for achievement, develop individual plans including measurable goals, targets and strategies to achieve and maintain performance standards that contribute to the continued success of the company.
Barfoot & Thompson is New Zealand’s largest privately owned, non-franchised real estate company, based in Auckland, New Zealand. You will get the opportunity to join a network of over 2,500 people. The company is family owned and operated and is still run by the same Barfoot and Thompson families that started the business in the 1920s.
Benefits & perks:
- Permanent full-time role
- Opportunity to be entrepreneurial but with the support of a successful business behind you
- A multi award winning company
- Profit share and market leading compensation
- Ongoing support and training
Skills & experience:
- You will have experience in Real Estate
- Ideally you will have your Branch Manager Qualifications already
- Experience managing people and enjoy working in a leadership position
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- You have the right to work in New Zealand
- Strong written and spoken English
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivate and lead a team of sales people to achieve outstanding results for themselves
- Create a team of excellence
- Be an entrepreneur!
If interested please reach out to Lucy Langley (0210768141) for a confidential conversation.
Barfoot & Thompson Whangarei
66 Cameron Street, Whangārei
Phone 09 438 3079
Together, we'll get the Job Done.