Iwi Development Directorship Vacancies
Te Rūnanga Nui o Te Aupōuri
Te Rūnanga Nui o Te Aupōuri is the Post Settlement
Governance Entity (PSGE), mandated by iwi members
of Te Aupōuri to manage the $50 million iwi asset
base. Te Rūnanga Nui o Te Aupōuri seeks expressions
of interest for 2 Independent Iwi Development
Directorship Vacancies for appointment to Te Aupouri Iwi
Wholly owned by Te Rūnanga Nui o Te Aupōuri, Te
Aupouri Iwi Development Trust is a charitable entity
that’s purpose is to carry out social, cultural and
community development functions and deliver benefits back to iwi.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- An appreciation of te reo Māori me ngā tikanga o Te Aupōuri
- Understands the context of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in Aotearoa and for Te Aupōuri
- Funding allocation experience
- Relationships and networks within the wider iwi development sector
- Proven ability to effectively evaluate partnering opportunities
- A reputation as an innovative, active and effective governance contributor
- Advocacy for strategic investment in iwi development and in economic opportunity.
- The time available to commit to the role
For further information on Te Rūnanga Nui o Te Aupōuri, please visit their website; www.teaupouri.iwi.nz
Expressions of interest close at 5 pm 10 August 2020.
Expression of interest will only
be received by Allen Pascoe ACP Human Resources Solutions and can be sent to
Interviews will be conducted and appointments will be communicated directly with
the successful candidates.