Electronic (Electrical) Engineering Technician
No Shock Electrical • Onehunga
Full Time • Permanent
We are seeking an Electronic (Electrical) Engineering Technician to join our small and exciting team based in Onehunga, Auckland.
Duties of the role include:
- Constructing tests & evaluating the performance of electronic equipment & associated electronic systems
- Installing, testing, repairing, maintaining, servicing & modifying electronic equipment
- Assist qualified Electricians by performing tasks under their direct supervision when they are undertaking, assembling, installing, testing & repairing electrical equipment & circuitry.
- Inspecting finished products for compliance with specifications & regulations
The successful applicant will:
- Be willing to undergo a drug test.
- Hold a current TLC license for Electrical - Electrical Workers Registration Board.
- Have 3-4 years work experience in the NZ Electrical field.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Applications Close 24 July 2020
No Shock Electrical
18 Hill Street, Onehunga
Phone 09 636 8742
Together, we'll get the Job Done.