Bream Bay Medical Centre
4 days a week in Ruakaka
Bream Bay Medical Centre is committed to delivering exceptional medical services to Ruakaka residents and the wider Bream Bay community. We currently have a Practice Nurse position available for immediate start.
Working hours are between 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, four days per week.
- Current Practice Certificate
- Indemnity Insurance cover
Ideally you will have:
- Experience as a Practice Nurse
- Updated Smear taking and vaccination certificates would be an advantage – although full training and support is offered
- Excellent communication and people focused service skills
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
Benefits of working in the Bream Bay area include being close to some of the best beaches NZ has to offer. Bream Bay Medical offer great working conditions, you will be part of a very busy, supportive and dedicated team.
If you are interested and meet these requirements, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Kay Brittenden, P O Box 132, Ruakaka 0151 by 4pm Friday 17 July 2020.
Together, we'll get the Job Done.