Social Worker (or working towards)
Full Time • Permanent • Kaitaia
- Assist whanau to achieve agreed outcomes
- Client assessments, goal plans, reviewing
- Prompt recording of all client interactions
- Identifying and responding to the needs of vulnerable children and
- Networking and collaborating with other agencies and community services
- Skills and experience
- Registered qualified social worker with current practicing certificate
or registered with S13 preferred
- Or willing to work towards degree in Social Work.
- Experience working with people from different cultural and ethnic
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Hold a clean full driver’s licence.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a permanent
NZ work visa.
- A strong sense of integrity, resilience and in-depth problem solving
We offer a thorough induction and ongoing professional development
opportunities, a positive working environment and competitive rates.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com for an application.
Applications close: 11 June 2021
16 Matthews Avenue, Kaitaia, New Zealand
Phone 09 408 141
Together, we'll get the Job Done.