30 hours pw • Waipapa
We are seeking a manager for our retail and service workshop store who will be responsible for the overall organisation & control of the store.
This role is ideally suited for a practical "can do" person who has a passion for understanding our business while juggling multiple tasks, and with a background in retail management.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Serving customers both retail, service and trade
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of products and their application
- Developing relationships with key customers
- Increasing sales to meet sales budgets
- Administration duties, preparing customer orders, cash control, inwards goods, inventory management and recording
- Liaise with Directors to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all customers
- Liaise with Directors re store performance
- Supervise staff to ensure customers are served and orders/repairs are dispatched on time and in full
- Other duties as and when required
We are looking for someone who has: Proven successful experience in retail/customer service in New Zealand, leadership skills, strong organisational skills and customer management skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a position where you can really make it your own, be involved in all aspects of the business and take it to an entirely new level if you have the skills and the passion. If you think the words above reflect your attitude then we want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email your application to email@example.com