Head Teacher (K2)
Anne West Kindergarten, Kaitaia
The Northland Kindergarten Association (NKA) is seeking an experienced and motivated Head Teacher to lead a committed team of teachers at Anne West Kindergarten, Kaitaia, Northland. Due to this Kindergarten’s location a support package could be available to you to make the shift North.
Northland Kindergarten Association is seeking applications from qualified, experienced teachers who have the following attributes: -
- Experience with leadership, management, and mentoring skills
- Pedagogical leadership knowledge and experience
- Is able to establish authentic and respectful relationships with children, whānau and colleagues.
- Is self-motivated, have initiative and is able to work collaboratively with others.
- Is a good communicator with all members of the wider kindergarten community?
- Has a strong focus on inclusiveness, recognising and valuing the rich diversity of the tamariki, whānau and local community.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the
- Enviroschools initiative.
- The successful applicant will also be able to support the teaching team in their journey of weaving Te Ao Maori contexts and Te Reo in the kindergarten setting.
- Applicants must hold a recognized NZ ECE qualification, current practicing certificate, and first aid certificate.
Download an application pack and a position description from the NKA website www.nka.org.nz or email email@example.com to request an application pack and position description.
Closing date for applications and referees’ reports: 2.00pm on the Friday 11th June 2021.
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Appointments Secretary, Northland Kindergarten Association, PO Box 4005, Whangarei, 0141.