30 hours pw • Kaikohe
Eq8 accounting is expanding and as such need an experienced bookkeeper/clerk who is switched on, dedicated and enthusiastic to join our hardworking team in Kaikohe!
This role includes:
- Preparation and processing of accounting data
- Inland Revenue returns
- GST returns
- Annual financial statements
- Liaising with clients and other organisations
- Advanced computer skills, in particular Excel
Initiative and strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Be comfortable with all areas of accounting
- Have excellent numerical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to follow set procedures
- Intermediate/Advanced level skills in Excel
- The ability to multi-task
- A positive, can-do attitude
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for the right person to join a friendly team in an established local business in the Bay of Islands, Northland!
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ. Applicants for this position should have Z residency. We would consider a junior that has an accounting background at NCEA levels.
Email your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close June 15th 2021
Broadway, Kaikohe 0405
Phone 09 401 0198
Together, we'll get the Job Done.