Receptionist & Administrator
We are looking to expand on our existing professional administration team. Our friendly support team are an integral part of our business and carry out a wide variety of administration support services. You will be the welcoming face of BDO Whangarei helping us to achieve our goal of delivering exceptional client service. This role is full time 8.30am-5pm, Monday – Friday suitable for someone who has previous experience in a similar professional services role.
Administration and Reception Duties include:
· Greeting visitors and coordinating enquiries;
· Answering and directing incoming calls;
· Booking in client meetings with Partners and staff;
· Client and job scheduling;
· Event coordination;
· Maintaining our client database systems; and
· Other administrative tasks as required to support the Partners and Staff.
The successful candidate will:
· Enjoy dealing with clients;
· Have a “can do” attitude and inviting personality;
· Be an active team player;
· Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks;
· Have the ability to multi-task;
· Have strong computer skills; and
· Preferably have experience with Office 365, Xero and Xero Practice Manager.
BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations.
Our business is built on relationships and helping people, whether that's our clients or our team. We have created a culture of responsiveness and respect that applies across all of our relationships.
As a locally owned business, we are active in our community, celebrate performance and believe in the development of our people.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org