Full Time • Marsden Point
Northport is the northern most multi-purpose port in New Zealand. Port expansion plans are exciting and there is a highly progressive vision for growth.
As a key member of the small Finance and Admin team you will report directly to the CFO and assist with a broad range of functions including Payroll, AP, AR, and Month End Reporting – as well as provide general administration support for the senior Northport team as required. In time you will also be expected to act as the primary back-up for all accountancy functions in the CFO’s absence.
Ideally you will be able to tick the following 6 boxes:
- At least 3 years proven hands-on experience in the typical suite of accounting and admin functions, most likely gained within the blue collar sector such as transport, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, engineering or construction
- Some exposure to Cost Accounting in an operations
environment would be an advantage
- Highly adaptable, with a willingness to pitch in and support the team as required
- A stickler for accuracy and attention to detail within a highly regulated sector
- A formal qualification or certification in accounting
- A highly positive, enthusiastic and energetic persona.
Cover note and C.V. to be emailed to: Ken Wilson of GT Advantage firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile (021) 278 9992 no later than Friday June 12th 2020
Together, we'll get the Job Done.