Bay of Islands Auto & Marine Ltd
Full Time • Permanent
Duties of the role include:
- Automotive Servicing
- Assessment of automotive
- Carry out Automotive /
- Diagnostic Scanning and assessment
- Assessment of other general
vehicle related problems
- Test drive customers vehicles
The successful applicant will have:
- Recognised Industry Qualifications
- WOF Inspector Certified would be desired but not a requirement.
- Be prepared to study for WOF Certification if required
- Good communication skills with staff and customers
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-motivation and professional attitude
- Maintain professional, tidy appearance
- Good attendance and punctuality
Bay of Islands Auto and Marine a small, well established automotive workshop / WOF Inspection station located at the northern end of Paihia within a Service Centre comprising of fuel station and small Tyre Retailer in addition to our workshop.
Our business has a large local client
base which results in a busy work environment. The technicians are called on to address a wide ambit of automotive related issues and the successful applicants experience in all aspects of the job is called upon. We promote a good work ethic and a supportive team ensures good worker relationships.
We offer comprehensive staff benefits designed to reward staff for service and dedication to the business.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close Friday 15 May 2020.
Note: You must have a current and clear NZ Drivers’ License, and be a NZ Citizen or have Approved Residency status