Mig Welder & Fabricator
Donovan Group - Innovators in Construction Technology
We are looking for a reliable MIG WELDER & FABRICATOR to join our advanced manufacturing team.
The position is permanent and full time, (twilight & day shift position available) with the potential for overtime at certain times of the year. This role operates in an open factory setting, with no requirement to work in confined spaces, outdoors or at customer sites.
Skills we require:
- Read and interpret technical drawings and plans
- Understanding of industry Health and Safety
- Ability to fabricate metal objects including, laying out,
cutting, fitting and measuring
- High standard of welding ability
- OSH forklift + overhead gantry crane license and experience would be advantageous
If you have an eye for detail and welding experience then check out this opportunity with a successful local
company recognised for growth and innovation.
Pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening will be required prior.
Please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we'll get the Job Done.