We are seeking a strong, passionate, and experienced professional who wants to commit, develop and grow with the team. We pride ourselves on delivering high class and outstanding service. We are searching for a candidate who can demonstrate the ability to drive our workshop team to deliver the very best in customer service to all of our clients, all of the time. This position needs a strong team leader who can coach, mentor and motivate, while also being prepared to roll up their sleeves and get involved when required.
We are looking for a high achiever for this role, with previous experience managing and running a successful team.
To be considered for this position you will have;
- Experience leading a busy and high performing team
- The ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with people from all walks of life
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure
- A humanistic and people-centric style with a genuine interest in nurturing and developing your teams
- Highly organised and process orientated
- Customer service/experience skills
- An understanding of the value of trust and rapport when building long lasting and robust relationships.
- A drive to succeed with the ability to meet and exceed targets/budgets
- The ability to follow and understand Health & Safety guidelines at all times
- A willingness to learn and commit
- Excellent computer skills
- A Full Clean NZ Drivers Licence
In return we offer you a fantastic place to work; extensive training and support; the opportunity to continue to grow and develop professionally in a friendly and progressive working environment.
Apply now! Applicants for these positions must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If either of these positions sound like you, then apply in confidence by sending your Cover Letter and CV through to Stacey@marinenorth.co.nz.
Applications close 31 March 2021.