Kai Awhina Whānau Student Support Worker Wanted
Full Time, Fixed Term - ASAP to December 2022.
We see a collegial, culturally responsive and restorative Student Support Worker to join our Guidance Team. Experience in the following areas an advantage:
• Supporting engagement and attendance
• Youth work
• Experience in working with Maori, whānau and the local community
• Supporting student attendance and engagement
• Enhancing student wellbeing
• Facilitating group programmes
• Mentoring students Job description to be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 30 March 2021.