Intermediate and Senior Accountants
Gilmore Taylor Associates
We are seeking an intermediate and a senior level accountant with strong technical skills, and a commitment to our diverse and interesting range of clients.
Gilmore Taylor Associates has a vibrant and innovative approach to business advisory services, with a strong focus on mentoring and education.
You will have experience in a chartered accountancy firm and preferably have your CA qualification or studying towards it. Excellent communication skills are a must and knowledge of the farming sector would be helpful.
You will need:
- excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to liaise with a
range of clients
- have a sound knowledge of accountancy software and computer skills
- experience in Xero, MYOB and Microsoft Office
- to thrive on quality, success and commitment to ensuring exceptionally high quality standards are met
We can offer:
- the opportunity to learn and benefit from our strong market position
- excellent career opportunities from a company committed to training
- a competitive salary and generous staff benefits
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, with friendly colleagues and great clients, we believe we have the opportunity for you.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we'll get the Job Done.